Ins & Outs of Grafting
This is a review on the free mini class knitting class called Ins & Outs of Grafting
Anne Hansen who has been knitting her whole life is also a brilliant teacher. She explains everything very clear so anyone can follow.
In these knitting lessons she shows every one participating how to invisible join stitches in order to create seamless motifs and mirroring effects while knitting your projects.
If you join you will for example learn grafting techniques to unite stockinette, seed and garter stitches and more.
The teacher will not only tell you but show you exactly how to graft an invisible join with lace-weight knits, and across cables and ribbing.
As said in the description of the class: Sooner than you think you will be able to tucking toe ends together and aligning infinity scarf ends!
Yes, the knitting instructions is free, so why not jump on and join this mini knitting class!
In this online knitting class you will learn:
- How you can graft knit fabrics of different weights
- To Kitchener stitch across cabled and ribbed fabric
- To join seamless-looking stockinette, seed, garter stitches
- How to plan, chart and align motifs
- This class was extremely helpfu to me!!
- I immediately used it to graft a pair of mitts.
- Anne is an excellent teacher; it does not matter if the knitter new or experienced. Very helpful!
- This class is highly recommend by me!
- Several students find the class “Excellent”
- One word: Fabulous!
- I have learned much and am sooo glad that I can return to this class again and again.
- Thank you Anne and bless you for giving this knowledge out freely.
- One other word: Fantastic
- I am blown away at what a wonderful teacher Ann is. I have learned so much, I can’t believe it!
Join Ins & Outs of Grafting here. More reviews on other free online knitting classes coming… See other review from MyFavoriteCraft on knitting classes: Knit to Flatter with Amy Herzhog Perfect Fit Seamless Crazy Lace Cardigan Back to HomePage